My practice is unique. I combine conventional gynecological services with anti-aging and restorative medicine to present a practice dedicated to the health care needs of women of all ages. I focus on the complete woman’s health. Board Certiﬁed in Obstetrics and Gynecology and in Anti-aging, Regenerative and Functional medicine, for more than 15 years I have been helping women of Miami in perimenopause and menopause . I want to help you feel better.
I use bio-identical hormones and compounded therapies to treat hormonal deficiencies. I test women for nutritional status and determine what vitamins and minerals are lacking. I evaluate patients for toxic build up which when treated tends to help with weight loss. I welcome you as a new patient.
- Active staff, South Miami Hospital, since 1996
- Chairman, Medical Staff Qualify & Peer Review Committee, South Miami Hospital, 2006 – present
- Medical Executive Committee, South Miami Hospital, 2008 – Present
- Credentials Committee, South Miami Hospital 2004 – 2010
- Volunteer Assistant Professor, Nova Southeastern University, 2008 – Present
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology, 1998
- Diplomate, American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology, 1999
- Fellow, American Society of Colposcopy & Cervical Pathology, 2008
- Fellow, American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine, 2009
Internship & Residency, Obstetrics & Gynecology, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD, 1992 – 1996
Administrative Chief Resident, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD, 1995-1996
The University of Richmond, Richmond, VA, 1984 – 1987
Eastown Virginia Medical School, Medical College of Hampton Roads, Norfolk, VA, 1988 – 1992